The aging process can cause women to look washed out and tired.
Look younger instantly!
Here's a variety of the customized permanent makeup lip procedures I offer for the lip look you desire.
As the aging process takes hold, the lips lose color and definition. With this procedure, your lips will come to life again with that sexy, gorgeous pout that never quits.
If you’re looking for lips that have just a hint of color, Lip Blushing is for you! This procedure infuses a hint of color that matches your existing lips for a soft and healthy look.
For those who want a fuller and more prominent look, my Blended Lip procedure results in that stunning, “just-kissed-a-napkin” pout. We’ll pick the perfect color together, and then I’ll contour the outer edges of your lips, getting lighter with the ink near the inside, giving your lips a fuller appearance.
For clients desiring the appearance of a very solid-colored lip, I recommend the saturation of my “Full Lips” procedure. I’ll more heavily pigment the lips to mimic the appearance of lipstick.
• $900 - All first time lip procedures.
• Includes a touch-up session 6-8 weeks later to ensure that the color and design are absolutely perfect!
• The first session runs about 2 hours and the second one is a little shorter.
• When you’re ready for a Color Refresher (usually 2-4 years later), you’ll get 50% off the full, current published rate.
• Bring your favorite lip colors with you to your appointment.
• If you have any history of cold sores/fever blisters/herpes simplex, contact your physician (even if you haven’t had an outbreak in years) to obtain an anti-viral medication to prevent an outbreak.
• For two days prior to your appointment, don’t have any caffeine or alcohol and avoid doing anything that may irritate your lips (waxing, exfoliating).
• Fillers are best done after this procedure, or a minimum of four weeks prior..
• You’ll need to keep the ointment provided to you on the area for seven days during the healing process, while keeping it clean and dry.
• You can resume all of your regular activities right away.
• Your lips will be slightly darker after the procedure and will she away and soften over the coming days.
• Can you do just the lip line?
Yes, but I don’t recommend this for everyone. Tattooing just the lip line will result in a permanent line around the lips that you’ll probably feel compelled to have to fill in constantly. If you think you are a candidate for this procedure nonetheless, feel free to schedule a consultation or text me a photo and I’ll give you my thoughts.
• Is it true that the lips hurt the most? How painful is it?
I hear this quite often and it’s puzzling to me because my clients tell me just the opposite – their lips are the most numb out of the brows, eyeliner and lips. I apply a high-grade, topical anesthetic 30 minutes before beginning this procedure - nearly every single client tells me afterwards that it was not as bad as they had imagined. To make it as comfortable as possible: don’t have coffee or alcohol for two days prior to your appointment and don’t schedule the procedure while you’re super stressed or menstruating.
• What will my lips look like after the procedure?
Your lips will be slightly swollen after the procedure and look like you just had fillers (my clients love this and wish it would last). The color is also darker just after the procedure, but will fade over the next several days as it sheds and heals.
"Like many of Kim’s clients, I started with the brows, then had to have the eyeliner and then got the lips done. She does absolutely amazing work, and I highly recommend her to anyone even remotely considering permanent make-up!"
- Kasie M.
Book a procedure or come in for a consultation -- if you’re strongly considering doing a particular procedure, we can reserve time to work on you that same day if desired!
We'll discuss colors in depth and design the area together using pencil, so that you can see exactly what you will be getting before we begin.
Relax comfortably with spa music and aromatherapy in a comfortable, lying position while the color is implanted using topical anesthetics.
Resume all of your regular activities while applying ointment 3-4 times per day for 5-7 days on the area.